I guess for most of us, September is never really a month that we would look forward to. Neither do I. But can we avoid the coming of September, which means the start of a new school year hence, more work ? I don’t think so, unless you can switch time back to the very first day of our summer holiday. Well, there’s really not much we can do about it except finish the homework we totally left behind in a rush.
Hold on, September can also means something else, something more cheerful than back to school. Here’re the things I look forward to in September, I try to remind myself of them so that I would feel less depressed.
1. Return of Glee Yes, I am a big Glee fan. C’mon, the show is fun! And the music is great! I love the Glee’s version of Rolling in the Deep, Hello and … pretty much every song that Rachel and Jesse sing. And I’m quite upset about the fact that Jonathan Groff（he plays Jesse） is not a regular yet, he’s like the cutest guy on the show and the best male vocal too. But I’m still welcoming the Season 3 of Glee with open arms.
2. Return of House I love House too. Who doesn’t? He’s a miserable sexy humorous MD. The plot of House is always great, surprising and never was a cliche in the show. What’s not to love? I’m hoping to see Masters too, she’s such a lovely girl. But that’s not very likely though.
3. Return of Gossip Girl Well, Gossip Girl’s plot is quite cheesy I gotta say. Just that it’s still fun to watch, you know, with everybody dressing up and looking beautiful, especially Blake Lively! I have given up my hope on Gossip Girl will have a good storyline ages ago. To me, watching it is like watching Fashion shows, it’s all about the outfits. So yes, I’m looking forward to it.
Now, I look like couch potato. The top 3 things I look forward to are all TV series. Well, I enjoy doing complete nothing at all and just watch my favorite shows for a whole day. It’s relaxing. I’ll get tired of that after a while of doing so, but that doesn’t mean I don’t look for days like this. Of course, there’re more than just TV series to look forward to.
4. MAC Pro Longwear (is longwear one word or not, I don’t know!) This line has been in the States for a really long time but not for Hong Kong T_T The line is coming on October, so with September coming, it’s a bit closer. I wanna try out the Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation so bad! The reviews have been so great and I just wanna try it out myself.
5. IPhone 5/ IPone 4S Apple is like the most genius brand in the world, always surprise people with unexpected things. I’m using a Nokia now, but I’m seriously consider getting a IPhone once I actually settle down in HK (instead of traveling back and forth). The phone companies here just offer a lot of tempting plans
I guess that’s all. I mean, if I can choose to have my summer back again, I would rather summer than September. But just look to the bright side.